P-31 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Analysis of Brain: II. Effects of Oxygen Deprivation on Isolated Perfused and Nonperfused Rat Brain
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1716–1731, December 1984
How to Cite
Kopp, S. J., Krieglstein, J., Freidank, A., Rachman, A., Seibert, A. and Cohen, M. M. (1984), P-31 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Analysis of Brain: II. Effects of Oxygen Deprivation on Isolated Perfused and Nonperfused Rat Brain. Journal of Neurochemistry, 43: 1716–1731. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1984.tb06100.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received February 24, 1984; accepted May 25. 1984.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!