Postmortem and Regional Changes of Serotonin, 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid, and Tryptophan in Brain
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1588–1592, June 1984
How to Cite
McIntyre, I. M. and Stanley, M. (1984), Postmortem and Regional Changes of Serotonin, 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid, and Tryptophan in Brain. Journal of Neurochemistry, 42: 1588–1592. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1984.tb12746.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Received October 27, 1983; accepted November 23, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!