Effects of l-DOPA on the Concentrations of Free and Sulfoconjugated Cathecholamines in Plasma, Cerebrospinal Fluid, Urine, and Central and Peripheral Nervous System Tissues of the Rat
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 787–792, March 1985
How to Cite
Buu, N. T., Duhaime, J. and Kuchel, O. (1985), Effects of l-DOPA on the Concentrations of Free and Sulfoconjugated Cathecholamines in Plasma, Cerebrospinal Fluid, Urine, and Central and Peripheral Nervous System Tissues of the Rat. Journal of Neurochemistry, 44: 787–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1985.tb12884.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
- Received February 13, 1984; accepted August 27, 1984.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!