This work was presented in part at the Satellite Symposium to the Third World Congress for Microcirculation, Carrier-Mediated Transport of Solutes from Blood to Tissue, in London, September 6–7, 1984, and at the XII International Symposium on Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism, Brain 85, Lund-Ronneby, June 16–20, 1985. Part of the work was included in A.F.'s Honor Thesis.
Blood–Brain Transfer of Glucose and Glucose Analogs in Newborn Rats
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1417–1428, May 1986
How to Cite
Fuglsang, A., Lomholt, M. and Gjedde, A. (1986), Blood–Brain Transfer of Glucose and Glucose Analogs in Newborn Rats. Journal of Neurochemistry, 46: 1417–1428. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1986.tb01757.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received August 12, 1985; revised November 1, 1985; accepted November 13, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!