S100a0 (αα) Protein: Distribution in Muscle Tissues of Various Animals and Purification from Human Pectoral Muscle
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1555–1560, May 1986
How to Cite
Kato, K., Kimura, S., Haimoto, H. and Suzuki, F. (1986), S100a0 (αα) Protein: Distribution in Muscle Tissues of Various Animals and Purification from Human Pectoral Muscle. Journal of Neurochemistry, 46: 1555–1560. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1986.tb01776.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received October 9, 1985; revised November 13, 1985; accepted November 28, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!