The present address of Dr. T. S. Sihra is Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience, The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10021–6399, U.S.A.
Calcium-Dependent and-Independent Release of Glutamate from Synaptosomes Monitored by Continuous Fluorometry
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 50–57, July 1987
How to Cite
Nicholls, D. G., Sihra, T. S. and Sanchez-Prieto, J. (1987), Calcium-Dependent and-Independent Release of Glutamate from Synaptosomes Monitored by Continuous Fluorometry. Journal of Neurochemistry, 49: 50–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1987.tb03393.x
The present address of Dr. J. Sanchez-Prieto is Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Complutense University of Madrid, 28040 Madrid, Spain.
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received September 1, 1986; revised December 11, 1986; accepted December 11, 1986.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!