Brain Metabolism and Intracellular pH During Ischaemia and Hypoxia: An In Vivo 31P and 1H Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Study in the Lamb
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 75–82, July 1987
How to Cite
Hope, P. L., Cady, E. B., Chu, A., Delpy, D. T., Gardiner, R. M. and Reynolds, E. O. R. (1987), Brain Metabolism and Intracellular pH During Ischaemia and Hypoxia: An In Vivo 31P and 1H Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Study in the Lamb. Journal of Neurochemistry, 49: 75–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1987.tb03396.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received September 10, 1986; revised December 12, 1986; accepted December 12, 1986.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!