The permanent address of Dr. D. J. Begley and Dr. H. Davson is The Department of Physiology, King's College London, Strand, London WC2R 2LS, U.K.
Transport of Leucine-Enkephalin Across the Blood-Brain Barrier in the Perfused Guinea Pig Brain
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 310–315, July 1987
How to Cite
Zloković, B. V., Lipovac, M. N., Begley, D. J., Davson, H. and Rakić, L. (1987), Transport of Leucine-Enkephalin Across the Blood-Brain Barrier in the Perfused Guinea Pig Brain. Journal of Neurochemistry, 49: 310–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1987.tb03431.x
The permanent address of Dr. Lj. Rakić is Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received September 10, 1986; revised January 20, 1987; accepted January 20, 1987.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!