This work was presented in part at the 6th General Meeting of the European Society for Neurochemistry, held September 1–6, 1986, in Prague, Czechoslovakia, and an abstract has been published.
Triiodothyronine-Induced Shortening of Chromatin Repeat Length in Neurons Cultured in a Chemically Denned Medium
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1053–1059, April 1987
How to Cite
Cestelli, A., Di Liegro, I., Castiglia, D., Gristina, R., Ferraro, D., Salemi, G. and Savettieri, G. (1987), Triiodothyronine-Induced Shortening of Chromatin Repeat Length in Neurons Cultured in a Chemically Denned Medium. Journal of Neurochemistry, 48: 1053–1059. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1987.tb05626.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received July 4, 1986; revised September 26, 1986; accepted September 26, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!