Comparison of Tryptic Peptides of Benzodiazepine Binding Proteins Photolabeled with [3H]Flunitrazepam or [3H]Ro 15–4513
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1109–1114, April 1987
How to Cite
Sieghart, W., Eichinger, A. and Zezula, J. (1987), Comparison of Tryptic Peptides of Benzodiazepine Binding Proteins Photolabeled with [3H]Flunitrazepam or [3H]Ro 15–4513. Journal of Neurochemistry, 48: 1109–1114. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1987.tb05634.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received June 23, 1986; revised October 6, 1986; accepted October 6, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!