Dr. B. C. Seidman is Department of Neurology, UCSF School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA 94143, U.S.A.
Selective Inhibition of Synaptosomal γ-Aminobutyric Acid Uptake by Triethyllead: Role of Energy Transduction and Chloride Ion
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1142–1149, April 1987
How to Cite
Seidman, B. C. and Verity, M. A. (1987), Selective Inhibition of Synaptosomal γ-Aminobutyric Acid Uptake by Triethyllead: Role of Energy Transduction and Chloride Ion. Journal of Neurochemistry, 48: 1142–1149. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1987.tb05639.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received June 9, 1986; revised October 6, 1986; accepted October 9, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!