Effects of 1-Methyl-4-Phenyl-1,2,5,6-Tetrahydropyridine and Its Metabolite 1-Methyl-4-Phenylpyridine on Acetylcholine Synthesis in Synaptosomes from Rat Forebrain
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1209–1214, April 1987
How to Cite
Cheeseman, A. J. and Clark, J. B. (1987), Effects of 1-Methyl-4-Phenyl-1,2,5,6-Tetrahydropyridine and Its Metabolite 1-Methyl-4-Phenylpyridine on Acetylcholine Synthesis in Synaptosomes from Rat Forebrain. Journal of Neurochemistry, 48: 1209–1214. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1987.tb05648.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received July 24, 1986; revised October 16, 1986; accepted October 16, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!