Ganglioside GM1 Antibodies and B-Cholera Toxin Bind Specifically to Embryonic Chick Dorsal Root Ganglion Neurons but Do Not Modulate Neurite Regeneration
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1237–1244, April 1987
How to Cite
Doherty, P. and Walsh, F. S. (1987), Ganglioside GM1 Antibodies and B-Cholera Toxin Bind Specifically to Embryonic Chick Dorsal Root Ganglion Neurons but Do Not Modulate Neurite Regeneration. Journal of Neurochemistry, 48: 1237–1244. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1987.tb05652.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received July 25, 1986; revised September 26, 1986; accepted October 21, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!