Brain Endo-Oligopeptidase A, a Putative Enkephalin Converting Enzyme
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1258–1263, April 1987
How to Cite
Camargo, A. C. M., Oliveira, E. B., Toffoletto, O., Metters, K. M. and Rossier, J. (1987), Brain Endo-Oligopeptidase A, a Putative Enkephalin Converting Enzyme. Journal of Neurochemistry, 48: 1258–1263. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1987.tb05655.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received June 9, 1986; revised October 22, 1986; accepted October 22, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!