Dr. S. A. K. Harvey is Biochemistry Department, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 7703, Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, TX 78284, U.S.A.
Effects of In Vitro Anoxia and Low pH on Acetylcholine Release by Rat Brain Synaptosomes
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1278–1284, April 1987
How to Cite
Sanchez-Prieto, J., Harvey, S. A. K. and Clark, J. B. (1987), Effects of In Vitro Anoxia and Low pH on Acetylcholine Release by Rat Brain Synaptosomes. Journal of Neurochemistry, 48: 1278–1284. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1987.tb05658.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received November 14, 1985; revised October 24, 1986; accepted October 24, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!