This work was presented in part at the 15th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neurosciences, held in Dallas, TX, U.S.A., on October 20–25, 1985.
Characteristics of [3H]Hemicholinium-3 Binding to Rat Striatal Membranes: Evidence for Negative Cooperative Site-Site Interactions
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1191–1201, October 1987
How to Cite
Chatterjee, T. K., Cannon, J. G. and Bhatnagar, R. K. (1987), Characteristics of [3H]Hemicholinium-3 Binding to Rat Striatal Membranes: Evidence for Negative Cooperative Site-Site Interactions. Journal of Neurochemistry, 49: 1191–1201. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1987.tb10010.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- received February 10, 1987; accepted April 29, 1987.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!