Regional Differences in the Capacity for Ammonia Removal by Brain Following Portocaval Anastomosis
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 486–490, August 1988
How to Cite
Butterworth, R. F., Girard, G. and Giguère, J.-F. (1988), Regional Differences in the Capacity for Ammonia Removal by Brain Following Portocaval Anastomosis. Journal of Neurochemistry, 51: 486–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1988.tb01064.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received December 22, 1987; revised manuscript received February 17, 1988; accepted February 17, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!