Zinc Ions Stabilise the Association of Basic Protein with Brain Myelin Membranes
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 718–724, September 1988
How to Cite
Earl, C., Chantry, A., Mohammad, N. and Glynn, P. (1988), Zinc Ions Stabilise the Association of Basic Protein with Brain Myelin Membranes. Journal of Neurochemistry, 51: 718–724. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1988.tb01803.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received October 28, 1987; revised manuscript received February 15, 1988; accepted March 14, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!