Differentiation of Dopamine Overflow and Uptake Processes in the Extracellular Fluid of the Rat Caudate Nucleus with Fast-Scan In Vivo Voltammetry
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1060–1069, October 1988
How to Cite
May, L. J., Kuhr, W. G. and Wightman, R. M. (1988), Differentiation of Dopamine Overflow and Uptake Processes in the Extracellular Fluid of the Rat Caudate Nucleus with Fast-Scan In Vivo Voltammetry. Journal of Neurochemistry, 51: 1060–1069. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1988.tb03069.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received January 19, 1988; revised manuscript received March 28, 1988; accepted April 5, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!