Phosphorylation of the GABAa/Benzodiazepine Receptor α Subunit by a Receptor-Associated Protein Kinase
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1274–1284, October 1988
How to Cite
Sweetnam, P. M., Lloyd, J., Gallombardo, P., Malison, R. T., Gallager, D. W., Tallman, J. F. and Nestler, E. J. (1988), Phosphorylation of the GABAa/Benzodiazepine Receptor α Subunit by a Receptor-Associated Protein Kinase. Journal of Neurochemistry, 51: 1274–1284. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1988.tb03097.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received December 29, 1987; revised manuscript received April 13, 1988; accepted April 27, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!