The present address of Dr. R. D. Blakely is Howard Hughes Section of Molecular Neurobiology. Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510. U.S.A.
Hydrolysis of the Brain Dipeptide N-Acetyl-l-Aspartyl-l-Glutamate: Subcellular and Regional Distribution, Ontogeny, and the Effect of Lesions on N-Acetylated-α-Linked Acidic Dipeptidase Activity
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 1200–1209, April 1988
How to Cite
Blakely, R. D., Robinson, M. B., Thompson, R. C. and Coyle, J. T. (1988), Hydrolysis of the Brain Dipeptide N-Acetyl-l-Aspartyl-l-Glutamate: Subcellular and Regional Distribution, Ontogeny, and the Effect of Lesions on N-Acetylated-α-Linked Acidic Dipeptidase Activity. Journal of Neurochemistry, 50: 1200–1209. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1988.tb10593.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received August 21, 1987; revised manuscript received October 26, 1987; accepted October 29, 1987.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!