Down's Syndrome Individuals Begin Life with Normal Levels of Brain Cholinergic Markers
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1183–1187, April 1989
How to Cite
Kish, S., Karlinsky, H., Becker, L., Gilbert, J., Rebbetoy, M., Chang, L.-J., DiStefano, L. and Hornykiewicz, O. (1989), Down's Syndrome Individuals Begin Life with Normal Levels of Brain Cholinergic Markers. Journal of Neurochemistry, 52: 1183–1187. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1989.tb01864.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received May 20, 1988; final revised manuscript received September 21, 1988; accepted September 25, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!