Dr. H. P. Hetherington is Magnetic Resonance Unit, Bldg. 1 ID, Department of Medicine, University of California at San Francisco Veterans Administration Hospital, San Francisco, CA 94102, U.S.A.
Effects of Acute Hyperammonemia on Cerebral Amino Acid Metabolism and pHi In Vivo, Measured by 1H and 31P Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 741–749, March 1989
How to Cite
Fitzpatrick, S. M., Hetherington, H. P., Behar, K. L. and Shulman, R. G. (1989), Effects of Acute Hyperammonemia on Cerebral Amino Acid Metabolism and pHi In Vivo, Measured by 1H and 31P Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. Journal of Neurochemistry, 52: 741–749. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1989.tb02517.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received April 11, 1988; revised manuscript received August 12, 1988; accepted August 25, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!