Increased Nigral Iron Content and Alterations in Other Metal Ions Occurring in Brain in Parkinson's Disease
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1830–1836, June 1989
How to Cite
Dexter, D. T., Wells, F. R., Lee, A. J., Agid, F., Agid, Y., Jenner, P. and Marsden, C. D. (1989), Increased Nigral Iron Content and Alterations in Other Metal Ions Occurring in Brain in Parkinson's Disease. Journal of Neurochemistry, 52: 1830–1836. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1989.tb07264.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received August 5, 1988; revised manuscript received November 10, 1988; accepted November 15, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!