Dr. R. Yehuda is Yale University School of Medicine, Dept. of Psychiatry, Veterans Administration Medical Center, Psychiatry Service, 1116A, West Haven, CT 06510, U.S.A.
Enhanced Brain Cell Proliferation Following Early Adrenalectomy in Rats
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 241–248, July 1989
How to Cite
Yehuda, R., Fairman, K. R. and Meyer, J. S. (1989), Enhanced Brain Cell Proliferation Following Early Adrenalectomy in Rats. Journal of Neurochemistry, 53: 241–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1989.tb07320.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received August 24, 1988; revised manuscript received December 19, 1988; accepted accepted December 21, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!