Sex-Dependent and Sex-Independent Distribution of the β-Subunit of Nerve Growth Factor in the Central Nervous and Peripheral Tissues of Mice
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1559–1565, May 1989
How to Cite
Katoh-Semba, R., Semba, R., Kashiwamata, S. and Kato, K. (1989), Sex-Dependent and Sex-Independent Distribution of the β-Subunit of Nerve Growth Factor in the Central Nervous and Peripheral Tissues of Mice. Journal of Neurochemistry, 52: 1559–1565. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1989.tb09208.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received June 8, 1988; revised manuscript received October 7, 1988; accepted October 24, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!