A Selective Increase in Particulate Superoxide Dismutase Activity in Parkinsonian Substantia Nigra
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 692–697, September 1989
How to Cite
Saggu, H., Cooksey, J., Dexter, D., Wells, F. R., Lees, A., Jenner, P. and Marsden, C. D. (1989), A Selective Increase in Particulate Superoxide Dismutase Activity in Parkinsonian Substantia Nigra. Journal of Neurochemistry, 53: 692–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1989.tb11759.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received July 6, 1988; revised manuscript received January 11, 1989; accepted January 18, 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!