Dr. K. Kitamura is on leave from Saitama Medical School, 38 Moroyama, Iruma-gun, Saitama, 350-04, Japan.
Expression of a Novel Transcript of the Myelin Basic Protein Gene
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 2032–2041, June 1990
How to Cite
Kitamura, K., Newman, S. L., Campagnoni, C. W., Verdi, J. M., Mohandas, T., Handley, V. W. and Campagnoni, A. T. (1990), Expression of a Novel Transcript of the Myelin Basic Protein Gene. Journal of Neurochemistry, 54: 2032–2041. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1990.tb04908.x
The present address of Dr. S. L. Newman is Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics, Medical College of Virginia, 1101 E. Marshall, Richmond, VA 23298, U.S.A.
The present address of Dr. T. Mohandas is Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, 1000 West Carson Street, Torrance, CA 90509, U.S.A.
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received August 15, 1989; revised manuscript received November 7, 1989; accepted November 8, 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!