Part of this work was presented at the Twelfth Meeting of the International Society for Neurochemistry, Algarve, Portugal, 1989 [Aguilera et al. (1989) J. Neurochem.52 (Suppl.), S113D].
Stereotaxic Injection of Tetanus Toxin in Rat Central Nervous System Causes Alteration in Normal Levels of Monoamines
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 733–738, March 1991
How to Cite
Aguilera, J., López, L. A. and González-Sastre, F. (1991), Stereotaxic Injection of Tetanus Toxin in Rat Central Nervous System Causes Alteration in Normal Levels of Monoamines. Journal of Neurochemistry, 56: 733–738. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1991.tb01985.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Recieved March 5, 1990; revised July 15, 1990; accepted July 31, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!