The Anxiogenic β-Carboline FG 7142 Selectively Increases Dopamine Release in Rat Prefrontal Cortex as Measured by Microdialysis
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 748–752, March 1991
How to Cite
Bradberry, C. W., Lory, J. D. and Roth, R. H. (1991), The Anxiogenic β-Carboline FG 7142 Selectively Increases Dopamine Release in Rat Prefrontal Cortex as Measured by Microdialysis. Journal of Neurochemistry, 56: 748–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1991.tb01987.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Recieved April 5, 1990; revised July 23, 1990; accepted August 7, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!