Purification and Characterization of Neuron-Specific Surface Antigen Defined by Monoclonal Antibody BM88
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 782–788, March 1991
How to Cite
Patsavoudi, E., Hurel, C. and Matsas, R. (1991), Purification and Characterization of Neuron-Specific Surface Antigen Defined by Monoclonal Antibody BM88. Journal of Neurochemistry, 56: 782–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1991.tb01992.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Recieved March 7, 1990; revised June 14, 1990; accepted August 15, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!