[14C]Leucine Incorporation into Brain Proteins in Gerbils After Transient Ischemia: Relationship to Selective Vulnerability of Hippocampus
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 789–796, March 1991
How to Cite
Widmann, R., Kuroiwa, T., Bonnekoh, P. and Hossmann, K.-A. (1991), [14C]Leucine Incorporation into Brain Proteins in Gerbils After Transient Ischemia: Relationship to Selective Vulnerability of Hippocampus. Journal of Neurochemistry, 56: 789–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1991.tb01993.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Recieved January 3, 1990; revised June 11, 1990; accepted August 16, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!