The present address of Dr. P. C. Contreras is CNS Diseases Research, G. D. Searle & Co., 4901 West Searle Parkway, Skokie, IL 60077, U.S.A.
Contrasting Neurochemical Interactions of Tiletamine, a Potent Phencyclidine (PCP) Receptor Ligand, with the N-Methyl-D-Aspartate-Coupled and -Uncoupled PCP Recognition Sites
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 890–897, March 1991
How to Cite
Rao, T. S., Contreras, P. C., Cler, J. A., Mick, S. J., Dilworth, V. M., Iyengar, S., Monahan, J. B. and Wood, P. L. (1991), Contrasting Neurochemical Interactions of Tiletamine, a Potent Phencyclidine (PCP) Receptor Ligand, with the N-Methyl-D-Aspartate-Coupled and -Uncoupled PCP Recognition Sites. Journal of Neurochemistry, 56: 890–897. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1991.tb02005.x
The present address of Dr. P. L. Wood is Hoechst-Roussell Pharmaceuticals Inc., Somerville, NJ 08807–1258, U.S.A.
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Recieved June 8, 1990; accepted August 29, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!