Synergistic Interactions Between α1- and α2-Adrenergic Receptors in Activating 3H-Inositol Phosphate Formation in Primary Glial Cell Cultures
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 953–960, March 1991
How to Cite
Wilson, K. M. and Minneman, K. P. (1991), Synergistic Interactions Between α1- and α2-Adrenergic Receptors in Activating 3H-Inositol Phosphate Formation in Primary Glial Cell Cultures. Journal of Neurochemistry, 56: 953–960. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1991.tb02014.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Recieved May 22, 1990; revised August 14, 1990; accepted September 6, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!