L-Phosphoserine, a Metabolite Elevated in Alzheimer's Disease, Interacts with Specific L-Glutamate Receptor Subtypes
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1997–2003, June 1991
How to Cite
Klunk, W. E., McClure, R. J. and Pettegrew, J. W. (1991), L-Phosphoserine, a Metabolite Elevated in Alzheimer's Disease, Interacts with Specific L-Glutamate Receptor Subtypes. Journal of Neurochemistry, 56: 1997–2003. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1991.tb03458.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received August 17, 1990; revised manuscript received November 21, 1990; accepted December 3, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!