Regional Distribution of Extracellular 5-Hydroxytryptamine and 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid in the Brain of Freely Moving Rats
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 709–712, February 1991
How to Cite
Adell, A., Carceller, A. and Artigas, F. (1991), Regional Distribution of Extracellular 5-Hydroxytryptamine and 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic Acid in the Brain of Freely Moving Rats. Journal of Neurochemistry, 56: 709–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1991.tb08208.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received October 30, 1990; accepted October 31, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!