The present address of Dr. D. L. Kaufman is Molecular Genetics Laboratory, The Salk Institute, P.O. Box 85800, San Diego, CA 92138, U.S.A.
Two Forms of the γ-Aminobutyric Acid Synthetic Enzyme Glutamate Decarboxylase Have Distinct Intraneuronal Distributions and Cofactor Interactions
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 720–723, February 1991
How to Cite
Kaufman, D. L., Houser, C. R. and Tobin, A. J. (1991), Two Forms of the γ-Aminobutyric Acid Synthetic Enzyme Glutamate Decarboxylase Have Distinct Intraneuronal Distributions and Cofactor Interactions. Journal of Neurochemistry, 56: 720–723. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1991.tb08211.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received November 2, 1990; accepted November 8, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!