Glucocorticoids Inhibit Glucose Transport and Glutamate Uptake in Hippocampal Astrocytes: Implications for Glucocorticoid Neurotoxicity
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1422–1428, October 1991
How to Cite
Virgin, C. E., Ha, T. P.-T., Packan, D. R., Tombaugh, G. C., Yang, S. H., Homer, H. C. and Sapolsky, R. M. (1991), Glucocorticoids Inhibit Glucose Transport and Glutamate Uptake in Hippocampal Astrocytes: Implications for Glucocorticoid Neurotoxicity. Journal of Neurochemistry, 57: 1422–1428. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1991.tb08309.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received December 31, 1990; revised manuscript received March 5, 1991; Accepted March 22, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!