A Role for Acetylcholine-Nicotinic Receptor Interactions in the Selective Increase of Rat Skeletal Muscle G4 Acetylcholinesterase Following Short-Term Denervation
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1423–1431, April 1991
How to Cite
Hodges-Savola, C. A. and Fernandez, H. L. (1991), A Role for Acetylcholine-Nicotinic Receptor Interactions in the Selective Increase of Rat Skeletal Muscle G4 Acetylcholinesterase Following Short-Term Denervation. Journal of Neurochemistry, 56: 1423–1431. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1991.tb11441.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Recieved June 28, 1990; Revised October 9, 1990; Accepted October 23, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!