Characterization of Soluble Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule in Rat Brain, CSF, and Plasma
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 838–847, September 1992
How to Cite
Krog, L., Olsen, M., Dalseg, A.-M., Roth, J. and Bock, E. (1992), Characterization of Soluble Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule in Rat Brain, CSF, and Plasma. Journal of Neurochemistry, 59: 838–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1992.tb08321.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received June 26, 1991; revised manuscript received December 22, 1991; accepted February 20, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!