Is the Vulnerability of Neurons in the Substantia Nigra of Patients with Parkinson's Disease Related to Their Neuromelanin Content?
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 1080–1089, September 1992
How to Cite
Kastner, A., Hirsch, E. C., Lejeune, O., Javoy-Agid, F., Rascol, O. and Agid, Y. (1992), Is the Vulnerability of Neurons in the Substantia Nigra of Patients with Parkinson's Disease Related to Their Neuromelanin Content?. Journal of Neurochemistry, 59: 1080–1089. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1992.tb08350.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received July 30, 1991; revised manuscript received February 19, 1992; accepted March 11, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!