Present address of F. Martín is Department of Physiology, Faculty of Biological Sciences, University of Santiago, Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
Simultaneous Effects of p-Chloroamphetamine, d-Fenfluramine, and Reserpine on Free and Stored 5-Hydroxytryptamine in Brain and Blood
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 1138–1144, September 1992
How to Cite
Martín, F. and Artigas, F. (1992), Simultaneous Effects of p-Chloroamphetamine, d-Fenfluramine, and Reserpine on Free and Stored 5-Hydroxytryptamine in Brain and Blood. Journal of Neurochemistry, 59: 1138–1144. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1992.tb08356.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received January 20, 1992; revised manuscript received February 14, 1992; accepted March 12, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!