The present address of Dr. M. Memo, is Institute of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, University of Brescia, 25124 Brescia, Italy.
Distinct Developmental Patterns of Expression of Rat α1, α5, γ2S, andα12Lγ-Aminobutyric AcidA Receptor Subunit mRNAs In Vivo and In Vitro
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 62–72, July 1992
How to Cite
Bovolin, P., Santi, M.-R., Memo, M., Costa, E. and Grayson, D. R. (1992), Distinct Developmental Patterns of Expression of Rat α1, α5, γ2S, andα12Lγ-Aminobutyric AcidA Receptor Subunit mRNAs In Vivo and In Vitro. Journal of Neurochemistry, 59: 62–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1992.tb08876.x
The rat α5 cDNA sequence (Malherbe et al., 1990; Pritchett and Seeburg, 1990) is identical to the α4 sequence published by Khrestchatisky et al. (1989).
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received October 22, 1991; revised manuscript received December 4, 1991; accepted December 4, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!