Human Brain Lectin: A Soluble Lectin That Binds Actin
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 200–203, January 1992
How to Cite
Joubert, R., Caron, M., Avellana-Adalid, V., Mornet, D. and Bladier, D. (1992), Human Brain Lectin: A Soluble Lectin That Binds Actin. Journal of Neurochemistry, 58: 200–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1992.tb09296.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received April 23, 1991; revised manuscript received May 10, 1991; accepted May 23, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!