Glucose, Insulin, and Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Regulate the Glycogen Content of Astroglia-Rich Primary Cultures
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 511–517, February 1992
How to Cite
Dringen, R. and Hamprecht, B. (1992), Glucose, Insulin, and Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Regulate the Glycogen Content of Astroglia-Rich Primary Cultures. Journal of Neurochemistry, 58: 511–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1992.tb09750.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received March 1, 1991; revised manuscript received May 20, 1991; accepted June 22, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!