Aging Produces a Specific Pattern of Striatal Dopamine Loss: Implications for the Etiology of Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 642–648, February 1992
How to Cite
Kish, S. J., Shannak, K., Rajput, A., Deck, J. H. N. and Hornykiewicz, O. (1992), Aging Produces a Specific Pattern of Striatal Dopamine Loss: Implications for the Etiology of Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease. Journal of Neurochemistry, 58: 642–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1992.tb09766.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received February 15, 1991; revised manuscript received June 28, 1991; accepted July 1, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!