Glucocorticoids Exacerbate Kainic Acid–Induced Extracellular Accumulation of Excitatory Amino Acids in the Rat Hippocampus
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1730–1735, May 1992
How to Cite
Stein-Behrens, B. A., Elliott, E. M., Miller, C. A., Schilling, J. W., Newcombe, R. and Sapolsky, R. M. (1992), Glucocorticoids Exacerbate Kainic Acid–Induced Extracellular Accumulation of Excitatory Amino Acids in the Rat Hippocampus. Journal of Neurochemistry, 58: 1730–1735. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1992.tb10047.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received July 11, 1991; revised manuscript received September 30, 1991; accepted October 11, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!