Attenuation of Excitatory Amino Acid Toxicity by Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor Agonists and Aniracetam in Primary Cultures of Cerebellar Granule Cells
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 683–689, August 1993
How to Cite
Pizzi, M., Fallacara, C., Arrighi, V., Memo, M. and Spano, P. (1993), Attenuation of Excitatory Amino Acid Toxicity by Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor Agonists and Aniracetam in Primary Cultures of Cerebellar Granule Cells. Journal of Neurochemistry, 61: 683–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb02173.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received August 11, 1992; revised January 4, 1993; accepted January 5, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!