p-Chlorophenylalanine Increases Tryptophan-5-Hydroxylase mRNA Levels in the Rat Dorsal Raphe: A Time Course Study Using In Situ Hybridization
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 761–764, February 1993
How to Cite
Cortés, R., Mengod, G., Celada, P. and Artigas, F. (1993), p-Chlorophenylalanine Increases Tryptophan-5-Hydroxylase mRNA Levels in the Rat Dorsal Raphe: A Time Course Study Using In Situ Hybridization. Journal of Neurochemistry, 60: 761–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb03213.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received October 28, 1992; accepted November 3, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!