Purification of Cytosolic Malic Enzyme from Bovine Brain, Generation of Monoclonal Antibodies, and Immunocytochemical Localization of the Enzyme in Glial Cells of Neural Primary Cultures
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 1467–1474, April 1993
How to Cite
Kurz, G. M., Wiesinger, H. and Hamprecht, B. (1993), Purification of Cytosolic Malic Enzyme from Bovine Brain, Generation of Monoclonal Antibodies, and Immunocytochemical Localization of the Enzyme in Glial Cells of Neural Primary Cultures. Journal of Neurochemistry, 60: 1467–1474. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb03309.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received June 24, 1992; revised manuscript received September 21, 1992; accepted September 21, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!